Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brooke - Thursday night

We just saw the blue man group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them so much!!!!!!!! They are so good!!!!!!!! I am really excited!!!!!!!!! They are the best band in the whole entire world!!!!!!! I know this sounds really weird but I got toliet paper from the show and a shirt. THEY ARE THE BEST AND FUNNIEST PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to see how great they are because I can not tell you how great and funny they are. SO GET THERE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!FLY THERE,DRIVE THERE BUT YOU GOT TO SEE THEM,JUST COME TO CHICAGO AND SEE THE BLUE MAN GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so just COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment